Thursday, August 25, 2011

"Here We Go"

That's the name of the boat parked along the house-inside-of-a-house on Wilson Ave, and I suppose it's a fitting title considering the coming attraction.

Irene is headed this way, or so the forecast suggests. The bridge will be closed by 8pm tomorrow, several houses are boarded, and a few people are fleeing the island.

Me? Fridge full of beer, rope, bags, water, guitar, food, etc...simply put, I was raised to be prepared. The most I have to worry about is if, when, and where I need to move my studio.

There's an old fridge I could put sensitive electronic gear in if necessity begs. If I absolutely have to, I am prepared to yank the 10 hard drives from the studio and run with them. But I doubt seriously I'll need to do more than just relax and enjoy the spectacle.

We shall see...


No comments:

Post a Comment