Friday, August 26, 2011

Long Morning

Well, I've done about all I can do to be ready for Irene. Studio gear is wrapped up in plastic and in containers. All of my hard drives are individually wrapped in cushions and ziplocks, in grocery bags, in a trash back, in my book bag ready to go if I have to.

I've arranged all the furniture for maximum mobility in the dark. The front bedroom is about as fortified as it can be. The back bedroom...well, the bunk beds will hold that one together. In fact, if it gets too bad, I'll reassemble the bunks in the front room in a sort of bunker-fort.

All that's left is to gather survival gear, sort through and check for proper working order, and pack them away in their buckets.

I had a couple question about the surf, so I snapped a shot. This one was taken at 12:30 Friday. Waves are about what they were yesterday, although you can see last night's high water mark at about 60% closer to the dunes than usual.

Need calories...back shortly


No comments:

Post a Comment